- Prior to my treatment I was very self-conscious of my teeth. In conversation with others I would try to cover my mouth and smile without showing my teeth. Whilst planning my wedding, I realised that now would be a good time to have orthodontic work undertaken so I could really enjoy the day, smile as I wished and be proud of my wedding photographs.
Following my treatment I am now much more confident and relaxed when talking to others and am no longer ashamed of my teeth. I can smile without worrying about what my teeth look like and what other people are thinking. I wish I had had the treatment earlier.Patient E.C.
- My dentist always said my teeth were fine, but I was not happy with them. I asked to be referred to Stephen Ward as he had treated a friend of mine, he said I would need braces for up-to 1 year. We went over all the different types of brace and I decided to have ceramic braces as they are less visible and the cost was less than I thought it would be. I am delighted with the result. I should have done it years ago.Patient M.H.Designer
- Many thanks for accepting me as your patient and skilfully transforming my crooked teeth into good shape. It has been a real morale booster for me and it shows. I feel less self-conscious in talking and smiling.Patient B.W.
- I had always been unhappy with the size of my lower jaw, I was too big and whilst at school I was teased. I decided to have it treated and underwent braces and an operation to set it back. It took about 2 years to be completed but I am glad I had it done.Patient R.G.
- I always tried to avoid having my picture taken. Looking back at photographs I didn’t realise just how much. From now on I can smile proudly, showing my teeth and will enjoy doing so. Thankyou for your help.Patient L.G.Designer